Getting started with InterLine Marketing is easy! The first step is to log into your account and add people to your distribution lists so you can start sending them messages via Mobile Text, IM, and Email. You can collect contacts in 3 ways:
- Create an Online Sign Up Page – create an online sign up form so people that visit your website can subscribe to your distribution list. People can submit their name, mobile phone number, IM screen name, and email address. Their contact info will automatically be imported into your database online upon submission.
- To create an Online Sign Up page, log into your account and click on “Collect Contacts” at the top.
- On the left hand side, click on “Create Sign Up Page“. InterLine Marketing will walk you through a few simple steps and will provide you with a permanent link for your Online Sign Up page.
- Link this sign up page to all of the page(s) you wish to enable visitors to subscribe from.
- Create a Mobile Keyword – create your own unique Mobile Keyword so people can join your mobile distribution list right from their phones. You’ve seen the same technology on American IdolTM or heard it on the radio. People can text the Mobile Keyword that you create to InterLine Marketing‘s short code (96362) to start receiving your messages on their phones. You can also setup an automated response to be texted back to subscribers right after they text your keyword.
- To create a Mobile Keyword, log into your account and click on “Collect Contacts” at the top.
- On the right hand side, click on “Create Mobile Keyword“. InterLine Marketing will walk you through a few simple steps to create your own unique keyword.
- Create multiple keywords for different purposes.
- Add/Import Contacts – InterLine Marketing has strict policies against spam, but we allow you to import contacts from a spreadsheet (Comma Separate Value .CSV file) as long as the contacts are obtained on an opt-in basis. To do so, log into your account and click on “Manage Contacts” at the top and click on “Add/Import Contacts“. Please note that purchased lists of any type may not be imported into or used within InterLine Marketing.